NAILS – Aftercare and nail chipping policy
- Use cuticle oil and hand moisturizer EVERY DAY! This will keep your nails and hands hydrated, which in turn will make your mani last longer.
- If you love washing up (we DON'T!!), wear gloves please. Don't soak your hands in water for long periods of time, this can cause your mani to lift.
- Do not pick or peel the product from your nails, PLEASE. It will damage your beaut natural nails.
- Come see us every 2-3 weeks if you can, you know you want to. Why not? Bit of TLC every month never hurt anyone. We can help keep your nails looking healthy and on point on the regs.
- Chip / fix policy - we will fix any nail that we deem to be the result of our application up to 7 days post appointment. Anything reported after 7 days, there will be a small charge of £2 per nail to fix. Contact us via email (found in contact) and we will book you in for a fix appointment.
BROWS / LASHES
- A patch test is required at least 48hrs prior to your LVL treatment.
- A patch test is required at least 24hrs prior to your brow or lash tint treatment.
- You must come to the salon to do your patch test or we will be unable to perform your treatment.
Lateness / Cancellations / No Shows
Lateness - If you are late to your appt, it will be subject to change or cancellation. If we have to cancel due to your lateness, full cost of treatment will be charged.
Cancellation Policy - If you need to change or cancel your appointment, we ask that you give us 24 hours' notice via email or via phonel, or the full cost of your treatment will be charged. Your credit card details are required at time of booking to secure it, but you will only be charged for your treatment when you are at the salon at check out.
No Shows - Your card will be charged for the full amount of the treatment that was missed.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Gift cards can be used online and in-store for product purchases and in our pop-up nail salons.
- We do not offer refunds on gift cards.
*Please note our Hackney Nail Pop-Up closes on 9th July 2021*